3 1 1
(1P2802) My dreams have come true as I am surrounded by wineries and the Bunyip State Park within a short drive. Jump on the Pakenham Train line and you are in the CBD in under an hour.
This fully renovated 3 bedroom Airbnb home which would suit anyone looking for their first home, investment property or simply downsizing.
This home offers..
-Three generous sized bedrooms
- Semi-ensuite bathroom
- Open plan kitchen with plenty of bench/cupboard
- Gas ducted heating and split system air-conditioner.
- Decked patio area and low maintenance gardens
- Fully renovated nothing to spend
- Wineries nearby D'Angelo Estate, Toomah Wines, Jinks Creek Winery, Carlei Wines and The Green Vineyards.
- Numerous college's primary schools and day cares within minutes of your doorstep
In addition a rare Opportunity to purchase your own Airbnb which includes furniture ,bedding, Soft furnishings, lining, Utensil ,cookware, Microwave ,TV, Security cameras, Digital Keycode, Software, Programs P&L available with a income between $2000 to $3000 PCM. All the hard work has been done for you..
Situated close to everything you need including Beaconshills College, Kindergartens, Childcare centre, bus transport and an easy drive to Pakenham Main Street and Lakeside Shopping Centre.
Don't miss out on this Golden opportunity!!
For all enquiries call John Lauretta directly..