4 2 2
(1P3779) Amongst the leafy tree lined streets in the "Tahnee Lodge" Estate you will find this property secluded behind established gardens. It's not often a home in this prime estate comes to market, surrounded by many quality properties in one of Mornington Peninsula's most sought after suburbs.
You are sure to be amazed on what this home has to offer.
• Four generous robed bedrooms plus home office
• Master suite with walk in wardrobe & generous updated ensuite
• Large open plan kitchen, meals & family space with ample natural light
• Covered alfresco area offering the ideal space for year-round entertaining
• Separate generous sized second living space
• Updated family bathroom & laundry with outdoor access
• Large double remote lock-up garage with rear access
• Gas ducted heating throughout & split system air conditioning
• Brush box polished timber floorboards, new carpets throughout, freshly painted
• All on a generous 702 sqm (approx.) parcel of prime land
A fantastic lifestyle awaits with the many beaches and wineries Peninsula is renounced for, minutes away from Peninsula link, walking distance to some of the area's best schools, Frankston's CBD and only 40mins to Melbourne.
Make this your new home!! Just call for your private inspection.
4 2 2
Property Type - House
Land Area - 702m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection