3 1 2
(1P3993) Amongst the leafy tree lined streets of Langwarrin you find this property secluded behind established gardens. This well presented home situated in a quite street in Langwarrin, within walking distance to schools shops & transport, comprising of 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom & open plan kitchen dining & lounge.
Perfect first time buyers, downsizers or even for the astute investor, surrounded by many quality properties in Mornington Peninsula's most sought after suburbs.
You are sure to be amazed on what this home has to offer.
• Three generous robed bedrooms
• Open plan kitchen, meals & family space with ample natural light
• Covered alfresco area offering the ideal space for year-round entertaining plus built-in bar
• Updated family bathroom & laundry with outdoor access
• Large double carport
• No body corporate, only two on the block
• Gas ducted heating throughout & split system air conditioning
• Timber polished timber floorboards, freshly painted
• Huge front yard with secure fencing
• All on a generous 386sqm (approx.) parcel of prime land
A fantastic lifestyle awaits with the many beaches and wineries Peninsula is renounced for, minutes away from Peninsula link, walking distance to some of the area's best schools, Frankston's CBD and only 40mins to Melbourne.
Make this your new home!! Just call for your private inspection.
3 1 2
Property Type - Unit
Land Area - 386.3m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection