6 4 4
FOUR (4) PRIME SITES IN THE CENTRE OF CRANBOURNE
8,115sqm OF ACTIVITY CENTRE 1 ZONE LAND
HIGH GROWTH PRECINCT
BUY ONE / MULTIPLE
Plans and Permits for multi- level development
• Four (4) properties on offer: 130, 132, 134 & 136 Sladen Street, individually titled;
• Expansive land areas of 2,025sqm+, totalling 8,115sqm;
• Broad street frontages of 25m each, totalling 100m of frontage to Sladen Street;
• Each property is zoned Activity Centre Zone 1;
• Properties are leased; large family homes, providing flexible future options and short-term holding income;
• Positioned in the heart of Cranbourne's CBD, a high growth precinct supporting the City of Casey and a population of 365,000^;
• 75% population growth forecast between 2016 and 2041^ – one of the highest in the country;
• Surrounded by essential infrastructure; Monash Health (50m), Cranbourne Central Shopping Mall (400m), St Agatha's Primary School (150m) and Casey Grammar School (1,200m);
• Adjoining Native Gardens (Rotary Park), nearby Cranbourne Race Course (200m), adjoining the Cranbourne Bowls Club and a moment's drive from the Royal Botanic Gardens of Victoria (2km) – a national trust site of 363 hectares.
The four properties are offered individually, in-one-line or in any combination.
^data sourced from ABS 2020, figures and dimensions are approximate.
6 4 4
Property Type - DuplexSemi-detached
Land Area - 8115m2
Floor Area - 800m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection