Finning & Company Pty. Ltd. was first established in 1952 under the name of "Cranbourne Real Estate and Business Agency" by the late Mr. Jack Finning and Mrs. Lorraine Finning and it is now one the most prominent and active Real Estate agencys in the District.
In 1982 the company became a founding member of the First National Group of Estate Agents and as a co-operative of independent agencies, this group now has more than 450 offices throughout Australia and New Zealand. This association has enabled the company to offer a strong referral network and relocation service to it's clients for over 30 years.
In September 1986, the company relocated to its newly constructed offices at 148 High Street, on the corner of Stawell Street, thereby providing it with a distinctive and high profile location from which to conduct its business. Since that time the company has operated under the trading name of Finning First National Real Estate.