220 Peers Road
(IP3072) This property is a must see, whether you are looking for that country retreat, run a market garden, run cattle on, store trucks and machinery, and or are just looking for a blank canvas to setup that horse establishment you've always dreamt of.
- Approx. 16.11 ha/40 acres of land.
- 3 bedroom old farmer's cottage.
- Planted to 20 acres of asparagus.
- 21 mega litre water licence.
- 23m x 10m workshop with 3 phase power, 25m x 9m 7 bay machinery shed with electricity & 12m x 8m storage shed, all with high clearance.
With so much on offer, don't procrastinate any longer as this one is a sure thing.
For all enquiries and inspections please Call Jason Brown Direct.
*Please Note - Price is Plus GST, if applicable.
This will be determined by your personal situation and or what you are looking to use the property for.
No open times currently available
Director - Residential & Rural / Lifestyle Property Sales
0423 768 424