Sold for $540,000
20 Glendoon Road
(1P3682)OK so you don't need 7 bedrooms, well that's alright you can still buy a great value for money home, in a quiet but handy location, backing on to 10 acres of reserve land, great for walking the dogs or just so kids have a run around.
- 5 bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in.
- Plus 2 more bedrooms and bathroom in the 12m x 3m potable guest accommodation.
- Updated well-appointed kitchen with stone bench tops, s/s Fisher & Paykel double dish drawer dishwasher.
- Renovated family bathroom.
- Family/meals plus separate rumpus room.
- Outside you'll find a large enclosed carport, enormous BBQ/alfresco area.
- Side access with plenty of room to park recreation vehicles including caravans, boats and work trailers.
- All on a generous 612m² (approx.) block.
This lovely renovated family home with its country lifestyle is only within minutes to all of the amenities associated with city living, including entertainment, education and recreation.
Call John Lauretta today for your private tour of this brilliant family home!
Director - Sales Consultant Residential
0421 088 646